The RoadHawk DC-2 forward facing camera replaces the best-selling DC-1. Offering up to 1080p resolution (scalable to 720p or 480p for longer record times), low light sensor, GPS receiver, G-force sensor, SDXC memory compatibility and image stabilisation, this camera is a huge increase in performance over the DC-1 whilst offering many of the facilities of the RoadHawk HD.
The camera works on a loop recording system, overwriting the oldest files as it records. If it detects an impact, the camera creates an ‘event’ file. Event files are not overwritten unless they exceed 40% of the capacity of the memory card, at which point the oldest file will be overwritten first.
Contents of the box:
- 1 x RoadHawk DC2 Camera
- 1 x Power Cable
- 1 x 8gb SD Card
- 1 x USB Card Reader
- 1 x Windscreen adhesive mount
- 1 x Vertical Windscreen adhesive mount
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x CD-ROM
- Full HD 1080p Video Recording.
- High quality sensor providing excellent video quality and tuned for low light sensitivity.
- Gyro balanced image stabilisation
- SD XC compatible (4gb to 64gb)
- External GPS antenna connection
- External Audio input connection
- 1hz GPS Receiver
- A5s processor for high quality H.264 encoding
- User controlled video bit rate setting
- User controlled G-Force, audio input and Speaker volume settings
- Audio can be disabled
- New vertical mount designed to have the lens of the camera sitting closer to the screen of the vehicle minimising reflection
- 1/4″ standard camera mount thread for use with numerous camera mounts and grips.
- Low level algorithm for detecting SD card errors and warning the user of any potential problems.
- Alarm input for remote triggering events and output for communicating with tracking devices.